MIC488 is a programmable 4-axis controller, whose main function is to control up to 4 stepper drives or servo drives in the STEP / DIRECTION mode. The controller also makes it possible to connect incremental encoders to the master position control.
In addition to the universal inputs / outputs and two 0-10 V inputs, there are also communication ports (RS232, RS485) that work in the MODBUS protocol (slave), allowing communication with, for example, HMI panels. Dedicated software allows you to easily configure the trajectory of drive movements and create programs controlling drives, outputs and reacting to input states or the value of communication variables. The creation of traffic programs takes place in an intuitive environment through text commands.
The MIC488 can replace the traditional programmable controller (PLC) wherever precise control of several drives is required.
- Trajectory controller designed for cooperation with up to 4 drives
- Dedicated software for diagnosis and programming
- Control signals STEP, DIRECTION, AUTHORIZATION (servo control or stepper motor controller)
- Co-operation with incremental encoder for position control
- 8 universal inputs, 8 universal outputs
- 2 universal analog inputs 0...10 V
- Communication interfaces: USB, RS232, RS485 (Modbus-RTU Master and Slave)
- 4 encoder inputs