- Over 250 different models with a measuring range from 1 to 630 mm
- Integrated or external controller
- High accuracy class
- Stability and reliability of the measurements
- Different constructions with a core, a sleeve or a measuring ring
- High temperature stability
Sensors for linear, inductive measurement of displacement and position
The inductive displacement sensors stand out due to their robustness and reliability under harsh conditions. As they provide high signal quality, temperature stability, resistance to shocks and vibrations as well as immunity to dirt and humidity, these sensors are frequently used in industrial measurement tasks.
WObit offers a large range of inductive sensors from Micro-Epsilon for displacement and position measurement from conventional LVDT sensors and inductive sensors with integrated controller to customer-specific high-volume versions. The induSENSOR displacement sensors from Micro-Epsilon are used in automated processes, quality assurance, test rigs, hydraulics, pneumatic cylinders and automotive engineering.