Precision aluminum rails are designed for the implementation of linear displacements in various types of applications and are suitable for use in most machines. The rail consists of forged aluminum, in which two rolls of hardened stainless steel are pressed into which the carts roll. Thanks to this, aluminum guideways are characterized by their low weight and resistance to external conditions.
- Compact, lightweight design 60% lighter compared to steel guides,
- The same dimensions as in the case of steel guides,
- A much better parallelism and height compensation for easy assembly,
- Resistant to harsh external conditions (dust, chips),
- Significantly better corrosion resistance compared to steel guides,
- Trucks are pre-lubricated, thanks to which they can work longer without adding lubricant,
- The trolleys are equipped with an element holding the balls, thanks to which they can be taken off the guide without the risk of losing the balls,
- Total interchangeability between trolleys and rails.
- Both sides of the guide have a reference edge. The trolley has one reference edge, which can be turned over on the guide.
Range of application:
Speed V max = 2m / s
Acceleration a max = 30 m / s 2
Temperature T max = 60 ° C
Taking into account the parameters given above, aluminum linear guides can be used in many applications such as: food industry, packaging, transport systems, light machines, tools and devices, assembly systems, positioning units, manual positioning systems, construction machines and many more.