The CR series are proximity capacitive sensors for non-contact detection of a variety of materials. They can detect both conductive elements made of materials such as metal, as well as non-conductive materials, including stone, wood, plastic or water.
In addition, the built-in regulation of the detection range allows the use of sensors in a variety of applications
- detection of iron, metals, plastic, water, stones, wood, etc.
- high vitality and durability
- DC models: built-in protection against reverse polarity and overvoltage; AC models: built-in protection against overvoltage
- simple adjustment of the measuring range by means of the sensitivity regulator
- operation indicator: red LED
- Easy level and position control