The MLA module is an economical device for the implementation of linear displacements requiring positioning. The module has been built on a dedicated aluminum profile and a guide rail with a profile rail, on which a cart driven by a stringer belt rolls. This solution, despite the fact that it does not provide such precision of movement as the ball screw, is in many applications a solution that is sufficient and, above all, very economical.
The MLA module is normally driven by a stepper motor, which allows control in an open loop (without the need for a second position sensor). At customer's request, it can be equipped with a DC, BLDC, servo or crank motor enabling manual control.
- Max. Linear speed *: 2 [m / s]
- Positioning accuracy *: 0.1 [mm]
- Maximum force Fmax *: 100 [N]
- Ratio: 1 [obr] / 150 [mm]
- Max. Working range: 2533 [mm]
* Depends on the drive used