MLAS linear module is based on the aluminum profile of the linear guide and ball screw. The use of the ball screw allows the transfer of very large forces and provides a considerable precision of movement, allowing you to set the ratio with a precision of hundredths of a mm.
- Maximum linear velocity *: 0,2 m / s
- Repeatability *: 0.01 mm
- Maximum force Fmax *: 1000 N
- Drive ratio: 1 [rpm] / 4 mm or 5 mm
- Maximum working range of movement: 600 mm
* The parameters given depend on the drive used