The USB-RS485-OPTO converter allows you to connect a signal in the RS485 standard to a computer via a USB connector. An isolated interface protects the USB connector against obstructions and overvoltages that may appear on the RS485 signal lines. Thus, the computer is protected against damage in the case of overvoltage on the RS485 line.
The converter does not require external power supply. The operating status (transmission / reception) is indicated by means of two LEDs. Available controllers create a virtual serial port (COM) in the system, allowing for support by programs that connect normally with the standard serial port of the computer (eg COM1).
- Converting RS485 signal <-> USB (virtual serial port)
- Isolation level of the 2.5 kV signal line
- You can connect up to 32 devices on an RS485 line
- Drivers (FTDI) for Windows, Linux, Mac-OS, Windows CE and Android
- compatibility with USB1.1 and USB2.0
- You can set up any baud rate
- Separate screw connector for RS485 signal