The new safety scanner is designed to monitor space close to areas with working machines and to monitor pens of moving vehicles. Thanks to the TOF (light passage time) method for measuring the distance, the scanner calculates the time required for the return of the reflected light beam within a radius of 270ş. Any object or person who violates the programmed warning and protection zones will initiate the stopping output of the machine or AGV vehicle.
The laser safety scanner allows the user to easily configure simple or complex protection and warning zones to meet the application requirements. The UAM security scanner is the ideal solution to maximize safety, guaranteeing compact dimensions, suitable for many industries.
- 5-meter safety zone
- 20 meter warning zone (no guarantee of safety)
- 270° scanning angle
- Very compact design in an aluminum housing molded under 80 mm (W) x 80 mm (D) x 95 mm (H) pressure
- 32 programmable areas (configurable in the software using microUSB)
- Dual protection mode (protection of two areas)
- Ethernet output for data transmission
- Encoder input
- Master / Slave configuration
- Remote programming via SD card