SMC116GP is a microchip driver of a 2-phase stepper motor with miniature power stages that allows fluent operation of the drive assembly.
It is made in a closed profile (G) intended for installation inside the machine or control cabinet. The power levels included in the SMC116 controller were built on systems operating at a chopping frequency of 20 kHz, and the mixed method of extinguishing the current gives energy savings with an optimal shape of the current waveform, which is about precision (mixed decay).
The TMC239 control system includes non-linear D / A converters that achieve a 1/8 step split. The system is equipped with a precise system of current control and overload control. The controller has a factory set current, ordering motor phases for example 4 A, 4.5 A, 5 A, 6 A or 6.7 A.
- Microprocessor, FET lowRon power stages,
- Miniature dimensions of the module: 112x46x23 mm,
- Closed housing made of aluminum profile,
- Short-circuit protection, over-voltage,
- One power supply voltage + 15V .. +36 V,
- High rated current of up to 6.7 A per phase,
- Advanced technology, SMD assembly,
- Mikrokrok with a division to 1/8,
- Created for servicing two-phase motors,
- Automatic reduction of current,
- Galvanically isolated input,
- The chopping frequency of 20 kHz,
- LED indicator for power supply,
- Power supply and signals to the motor on PLUGCON 5 mm disconnector strips (included in the delivery set),
- Control signals on RIACON 3.5 mm mini distribution strips (included in delivery).
For new projects, we recommend using SMC108v2 .