The BF5 series optical fiber amplifiers allow for the detection of fast-moving objects, as well as small details thanks to the high resolution of 1 / 10,000 and the detection frequency up to 20,000 times per second.
Features such as side-to-side power supply, communication with the amplifier, automatic channel setting and prevention of mutual interference up to 8 channels make this series provide high detection performance at an attractive price. AND
- Dual display for displaying the level of light and setting value (BF5Ă˘ Ä?-D)
- Possibility of detecting small objects thanks to the high resolution of 1/10000
- Possibility of detecting fast-moving objects (measurement speed up to 20,000 times per second).
- 5 response speeds: tryb Ultra-fast mode (50), Ă? fast mode (150), standard mode (500), long-distance mode (4 ms), very long-distance mode (10 ms)
- Very durable amplifier, insensitive to temperature changes
- Different sensitivity modes available: autotune, 1 point (max. Sensitivity), two-point, positioning learning
- You can connect up to 8 units thanks to the function of preventing mutual interference by using lateral links
- Automatic channel setting function for multiple installations
- Compact construction (10x30x70 mm)