The MOK40 rotary-pulse transducer is available with a length measuring circle 200mm in circumference and a clamping arm. Wheel and arm transmitters ensure simple assembly on the production line and high accuracy of measurements.
Optoelectronic rotary-pulse transducer with a measuring wheel is designed to measure the length of material in the process line. In cooperation with a reversible counter, eg MD150, it allows you to cut paper, glass, cardboard, wood, plastic profiles, metal sheets, plastic films, as well as to measure the speed of material movement and its daily wear.
The rubber race of the measuring wheel of the transducer rolls on the material being measured pressed by the transducer's own weight with the arm. Co-operation with a reverse counter from the so-called â quadrature allows precise length measurement. The construction of the MWK MOK40 converter gives you the opportunity to choose from a variety of power supply standards and output signals. Accurately, the transducer parameters are available on the page describing rotary-pulse transducers
- ÂSimple assembly in the process line;
- Fastening on the spindle in a slip bearing;
- Wide range of resolution;
- Three channels A, B, C (two channels and a zero marker);
- Rectangular signals as standard: Line transmitter, Open collector or PushPull;
- Measuring wheel with rubber running;
- Circumference of circles 200 mm;
- Power supply + 5VDC (Line transmitter) or 12..24VDC (Open collector or PushPull).