The miniHK series consists of terminals handled in-line. They are made entirely of stainless steel. By pressing the clamping screw, the contact sections are evenly pressed against the free surface of the rail section. The moving contact sections guarantee a symmetrical transfer of force.
- Small size for all popular miniature profile rail guides
- Open and close without using tools (bi-stable) with a set screw
- Unattended solution e up to 50,000 static crimping cycles
- Miniature profile rail guide for all popular miniature profile rail guides
- Stainless steel rivet screw for opening and closing the clamping unit
- Clamping jaws - a guarantee of symmetrical force acting thanks to free bearing support
- Housing made of stainless steel