The HK series is used for manual clamping on a rail. The tightening takes place by means of a lever. The compressive elements are symmetrically clamped on the rail, which ensures an even distribution of the forces.
- Wide range for all popular profile rail guides
- Open and close without tools (bistable) Ă? using a rotary clamp lever
- Non-service resolution Ă? up to 50,000 static crimping cycles
- Profile rail guide for all popular profile rail guides
- Plastic clamping lever - free adjustment (unlocking by lifting)
- Clamping jaws - a guarantee of symmetrical force acting thanks to free bearing support
- Housing made of chemically nickel-plated steel