A new version of the software for the Tekscan I-Scan 9.0 system is available. I-Scan 9.0 was developed to save users time with a simple and intuitive interface and improved analysis functions.
The I-Scan system is an advanced tool used by R&D engineers, researchers, production managers and quality control specialists to provide an in-depth understanding of the pressure between two surfaces. Using paper-thin sensors, I-Scan digitally records surface behavior to help:
- identify and measure forces and maximum pressure between two components,
- improve process repeatability,
- verify machine calibration,
- reduce breakdowns, improve production efficiency and much more!
From now on using the new version of I-Scan 9.0 software, users can set up their system and start collecting data in seconds, while having access to a wide range of intuitive data analysis functions.
What's new in I-Scan 9.0?
•Simplified setup: New features allow users to connect sensors, balance, calibrate and get started faster than ever.
• Simplified user interface: a more intuitive layout allows you to analyze key details, compare data and easily manage your workspace.
• New data viewing options: Users will be able to view data in a variety of viewing options including tabbed windows or split windows with the ability to adjust the window size.
• Software updates via the Internet: all updates are automatically sent to the user's I-Scan software when they are connected to the Internet. As a result, the user will always use the latest software.
Start solving your strength and pressure problems today! Contact our advisor for details.