The MBPS series is based on a doubly effective, wedge transmission with impulsely charged energy for clamping and braking. As a special feature, it is believed that it has three links connected in a linear way. This design allows the use of a stronger pulse at lower pressure. The largest clamp allows you to raise the forces of up to 4700N. The MBPS series is designed for braking linear guides.
Thanks to the special material placed in the contact layer with the guide, it is not exposed to damage. In order to prevent contamination of the layer between the guide and the clamping element, the main elements have been designed to fit together with the seals of the individual linear guides of the manufacturer. - clamp by providing pressure - opening pressure: 4.5 bar.
- Wide range for all popular profile rail guides
- Closing without energy (NC) thanks to the battery of energy of reliabilities
- High durability up to 5 million static clamping cycles
- Securing element some braking in the event of a power outage
- Profile rail guide for all popular profile rail guides
- Wedge mechanism transfer of force between the lip and the clamps and brakes
- Clamping and braking wedges pressed against the pressure surfaces of the profile rail guide
- Housing made of chemically nickel-plated steel
- TĹok pneumatyczny plow moves the wedge mechanism in longitudinal direction
- Residual energy accumulator for non-pressure closing of the clamping unit