The LCE series has replaced the MKE series. Compared to the previous series, the LCE clamps have a built-in connector, making them more compact and allowing direct substitution. The clamping force Ă? is generated in a conventional manner by a wedge transmission. The LCE clamp is set individually by means of adjustable mounting, which prevents the occurrence of transverse forces in the distribution of the connection.
Thanks to the improved principle of operation, the LCE series achieves a high number of work cycles and shorter cycle times than the MKE series. Electronics consist of two parts - the part integrated in the clamping element and the electronic mechanism. The current is electronically monitored to systematically obtain the required clamping force.
The principle of operation based on self-stop enables clamping that does not require voltage or tension, i.e. only the control voltage is present in an unpressed and tightened state.
- Wide range for all popular profile rail guides
- EnergooszczĂĄdne (biustable) opening and closing with a 24 V constant current
- All electrical: up to 1 million static crimping cycles
- Profile rail guide for all popular profile rail guides
- Wedge mechanism transfer of force between the motor and the clamping jaws
- Clamping jaws pressed against the pressure surfaces of the profile rail guide
- Housing made of chemically nickel-plated steel
- Electric drive moves the wedge mechanism in longitudinal direction.
- Link block for loose support