The HKR series is used for manual clamping on the slide guide. The tightening takes place by means of a lever. The compressive elements are symmetrically clamped around the guide axis, which ensures an even distribution of forces.
- Solution independent of the manufacturer for round and spherical guides
- Open and close without tools (bistable ) with a rotary clamp lever
- Service-free solution up to 50,000 static crimping cycles
- Prowadnica okrągła - do prowadnic okrągłych i wałkowych
- Clamping lever made of plastic - any adjustment (unlocking by lifting)
- Clamping jaws - guaranteeing symmetrical force acting thanks to free bearing support
- Housing - made of chemically nickel plated steel