The offer of the WObit company includes new Hygienic ServoTube linear motors manufactured by the German company Dunkermotoren. Thanks to its smooth surface and IP69K protection grade, Hygienic ServoTube is the ideal drive for material handling applications in packaging, food and pharmaceutical applications.
The Hygienic ServoTube linear actuator is equipped as standard with an incremental encoder and digital Hall sensors. The encoder enables 10 ľm resolution with 25ľm repeatability. The three-phase control power interface can be operated at 600 V. A wide range of power supplies is available for these motors.
- The bearing does not require lubrication
- Lifespan up to 64,000 km
- Degree of protection IP69K
- Accuracy up to ?400 ľm
- Repeatability up to 20 ľm
- Perfect for applications requiring dynamics and positioning accuracy
- A cool version available with cool water
Below is a video showing the work of a submersible motor.