optoNCDT 2300 is the latest laser triangulation sensor from Micro-Epsilon. The new series offers an adjustable measurement frequency of up to 49.02 kHz. A great advantage is also the integrated electronics and compact dimensions of the sensor.
Real-time surface compensation (RTSC system), remote programming, excellent linearity and resolution of this sensor is unprecedented at this price level. Dedicated software with ease allows you to set measurement thresholds and compensate them. We obtain the Ethernet, Ethercat and RS422 outputs.
The optoNCDT 2300 sensors are suitable for very fast and accurate measurements of surfaces reflecting directly on the light.
- Measuring ranges (mm): 2 | 5 | 10 | 20 | 50 | 100 | 200 | 300
- Linearity maximum 0,4 ľm
- Resolution up to 0.03 ľm
- Adjustable measuring rate up to 49.140 kHz
- Integrated controller
- Outputs: Ethernet, Ethercat or RS422
- Analog output via C-Box / CSP2008
- RTSC system (real-time surface compensation)