Programmable pulse counter with speed measurement as well as USB and RS485 interface. MODBUS MD150E is a universal programmable counter designed to count pulses from incremental encoders or other pulse generating sources. MD150E can also specify the frequency of the counted signal and rescale the calculated value on the required unit (revolutions, mm, etc.).
The MD150E also has 2 relay outputs and a resetting input. The MD150E counter has been equipped with a USB connector (and RS485 MODBUS). Thanks to the free application on the PC, it is possible to quickly configure the indicator and register the measurements to a file.
- Counting pulses with frequencies up to 2 MHz
- Possibility to cooperate with any 5-24 VDC signal source
- Converting counted pulses to any units
- Determining the frequency of counted pulses
- Possibility to store counted pulses
- Changes in relay output states based on set thresholds
- Transfer of measurement data to a PC (USB) or master device after RS485 MODBUS-RTU
- Solid, aluminum housing
A sample window from the MD150E-PC program for fast indicator configuration and measurement logging.
An example of using the MD150E pulse counter in an application to measure the length and number of a piece of material on the production line.