The soft starter used in the power supply unit prevents the transformer from creating a voltage pulse in the transformer windings that arises when the power supply is connected to the network. The ZN350-L-SS power supply is used to power devices that require unstable high-voltage power.
This power supply has built-in electrolytic capacitors, which, thanks to the large capacitance, allow energy to be received, eg from the stepper motor controller, without significantly increasing the voltage at the output of the power supply. The large capacity of the power supply also greatly eases mains voltage.
- Toroidal transformer with high efficiency and low magnetic field dispersion
- Rectifier bridge with increased load
- Soft start system (so-called soft start)
- Open housing, aluminum profile
- Fastening to a standard 35 mm DIN rail
- Strips, screw-type
- Fuse in the holder on the plate
- LED indicating power
- Rated current 4 A
- Nominal voltage of 72 V
- Maximum power 200 W