SIC184 is a programmable servo-driver for stepper motors with a control current up to 4 A. In addition to the power terminal has a trajectory generator that allows you to precisely determine the position , speed and acceleration motor motion. The programmed controller can execute a program consisting of 1000 commands. The controller can cooperate with encoder incremental, allowing even greater control of the position of the stepper motor.
SIC184 has universal inputs and outputs and a 0-10V analogue input. This eliminates the PLC in some applications.
Configuration and programming of the controller takes place by means of the SIC-CONFIGURATOR application. The application has, among others an utility that allows you to quickly and easily configure a used drive.
- Driver for stepper motors with current up to 4 A
- Built-in trajectory generator (you can set speed, acceleration and position)
- Possibility of motion programming (6 memory banks with 1000 commands) in plain text (WBL)
- Possibility to cooperate with an incremental encoder
- 1 analogue input 0-10 V
- 9 universal inputs (including 3 for the encoder)
- 2 transistor outputs
- USB connector for configuring, diagnosing and programming the controller
- RS485 MODBUS-RTU connector for cooperation with PLC devices / HMI panels, etc.