SQCA244 is a concise stepper motor driver dedicated to controlling CNC machines. It allows you to control stepper motors up to 4A and with a stepped division of up to 1/64.
The controller has switches that allow you to change the step and current step for each channel separately. The controller has standard CLOCK / DIR signal inputs derived from the various screw connections and the common ENABLE input. In addition, the controller has been equipped with an LPT connector, which allows you to directly control the motors from a PC (eg using the MACH software).
There are also two relay outputs and four optoisolated inputs available for the user, which can be controlled using the LPT port.
- Power levels for up to 4 stepper motors
- 12..36 VDC power supply
- Adjustable motor current - up to 4A per phas
- Adjustable division of steps up to 1/64
- LPT connector for connecting to a computer (cooperation with programs such as MACH2, MACH3)
- 4 universal opto-isolated inputs (3..24V)
- 2 universal relay outputs
- Power LED / input / output LEDs
- Open housing - aluminum profile adapted for mounting on a DIN rail