MG-TAE1 is a multifunctional device dedicated to measuring force from strain gauge sensors. In addition to the possibility of measuring the force, it has additional inputs for measuring the linear displacement (quadrature input for the encoder, and voltage input 0.. 10V). Thanks to this, it is possible to use the device in applications in which, in addition to measuring the force, a simultaneous measurement of the path is required (eg testing the material's stiffness, breaking tests, etc.).
The device has also two programmable relay outputs, and two inputs that can be used to trigger measurements. The device is equipped with a graphic display and a four-button keypad, thanks to which its configuration is simple and intuitive (to choose between Polish or English menus) MG-TAE1 is equipped with two communication interfaces USB and RS485 (MODBUS-RTU). The first allows, in a simple way, for device configuration and acquisition of measurements from a PC (the free application allows real-time logging of measured quantities, and also saves measurements to a file).
The RS485 bus, on the other hand, allows you to connect multiple devices on one line and collect measurements from multiple sensors at the same time. Thanks to the implementation of the simple and popular MODBUS-RTU protocol, the device can be used, for example, with a PLC controller as a master device. MG-TAE1 has a slot on the FLASH memory card (SD / MMC), which can be used to record measurements with the frequency selected by the user (in the range of 10ms to 1 hour). The built-in real-time clock also gives you the possibility to acquire measurements with an accurate date and time of measurement.
- Co-operation with any tensometric bridge, strain gauge force sensors;
- Tensometric sensor calibration function (for determining a permanent sensor);
- Square wave input for incremental encoder; - 0..10V input (option 0..20mA / 4..20mA);
- Possibility to store the minimum / maximum measurement value;
- Data acquisition with a programmable period from 10ms to 1 hour;
- Memory card slot FLASH (SD / MMC) for collecting measurements (writing to * .txt file);
- 2 optoisolated inputs for external triggering mode;
- 2 relay outputs for controlling external devices;
- USB interface for communication with a PC;
- RS485 interface for communication with other devices in the MODBUS-RTU standard, eg with a PLC controller;
Ability to connect external elements to MG-TAE1.
Scheme for connecting signals to the MG-TAE1 recorder.