- Simultaneous measurements of left and right brains
- High sampling frequency up to 850 Hz(frames per second)
- Each sensor has eighteen measurement areas?which can be separately positioned in the most anatomically important points of the finger and palm
- Each measurement area contains manymeasurement elements (sensels) for the determination location of pressure points on the palm
- Sensors are stable and designed for multiple use
- The following is available for the Grip systemhardware: Wired, Wireless and Recorderdata.
Grip system measures and processes pressure applied dynamically or statically on captured objects. The system provides detailed information about the pressure profile, the resulting forces and graphically displays the quantitative analysis of the various grapple applications. No matter if the Grip system is used to improve grip ergonomics or human grip analysis, it is an ideal tool for measuring pressure and strength.
The Grip system uses a thin sensor that can be applied directly to human or installed in a glove. One sensor is enough to test both the left and the right hand. With the use of two, measurements can be performed simultaneously on two hands. Each sensor has 18 areas that can be individually positioned in anatomically important points of the hand and finger. Intermittent intervals allow for avoiding joints and free movement without affecting the examined object. Each area consists of many sensitive elements (sensels) used to locally identify pressure points on the palm.