The new confocal chromatic sensor, confocaIDT IFS2403 combines the advantages of two successful confocal design concepts.
Due to the external diameter of 8 mm, this sensor is as compact as the miniaturized confocaIDT IFS2402 sensor.
However, due to the larger digital opening, you can get much more light reflected from the smaller version of the diameter of 4 mm.
- Measuring ranges (mm): 0.4 1.5 4 | 10
- Max linearity 0.3 ľm
- Maximum resolution. 0.016ľm
- Sensor with hybrid construction
- Housing made of titanium
- More distances to the base
- Axial direction of measurement
- Passive measuring system