The temperature range for eddyNCDT 3010 eddy current sensors is from -50 Â° C to 150 Â° C. In the case of fluctuating ambient temperature, a stable output signal is very important for the reliability of the measurement. Due to the patented temperature compensation method eddyNCDT 3010 offers outstanding thermal stability.
- Measurement ranges (mm): 0.5 1 | 2 | 3 | 6 | 15
- The maximum resolution is 0.025 Äžm
- Max linearity. 0.00125mm 0.00125mm
- Active temperature compensation
- Repeatability of extremes
- Perfect for OEMs
- High resolution