CapaNCDT 6500 is a capacitive non-contact displacement sensor for use in manufacturing, measuring equipment, laboratories and quality systems for the most diverse manufacturing processes.
The new capaNCDT6500 system provides resolution in the range of hundredth nanometers overcoming the previous system from the 6000 series. On the Ethernet port, 24 bits of information are available. The new system is built in modular form and accepts up to eight measurement channels depending on the needs. The modules in the controller's housing are secured by modules in the Eurocard standard. Versions with an integrated preamplifier are available, or adapted to external amplifiers that allow longer conductors between the 20m sensor and the row controller.
Sensors operate virtually independently of temperature, so temperatures between -50 Â° C and + 200 Â° C are acceptable. The new measuring system is fully compatible with electrically conductive materials. Insulators can also be measured using special electronics. The capaNCDT6500 system has all the recognized characteristics of the optoNCDT product group. In addition, it is possible to synchronize non-earthed objects or to replace sensors without the need for calibration.
- Measurement ranges (mm): 0.05 0.2 0.5 1 | 2 | 3 | 5 10
- Max linearity. 0.1Îźm 0.1Ă?h
- Maximum resolution. 0.0375 nm
- Extremely high stability
- Accuracy in the subnanometry range
- Modular - up to 8 channels
- External or internal preamplifier Ethernet port
- It does not wear out and requires no maintenance
- Linear characteristics
- Suitable for all materials that conduct electrical current
- High measuring ranges