The new technology of the blue laser enables high measuring precision and stable measurements of red, gloss metals and glittering silicon. The blue laser allows for precise measurements of organic materials such as veneer, wood or leather. The short long wave of the blue laser prevents the light from penetrating the light through the object being measured, the light beam is also more stable.
The optoNCDT 2300BL series is characterized by a 49 kHz measurement frequency and is ideally suited for precise measurements of fast-moving objects. Thanks to the controller integrated in the sensor housing, it is suitable for mounting in confined spaces.
The sensor configuration can be implemented via a network interface, connected via Ethernet. The software makes it possible to analyze measured values â??â??and signals, eg selection of limit values, filtering results.
- Measuring range (mm): 2 5 50
- Maks.liniowoĹ?Ĺ?Ä?Ĺ? 0.6Ă?Äžm
- Max. Resolution 0.03Ă?Äžm
- Adjustable measuring frequency up to 49.02 kHz
- Integrated controller
- Outputs: Ethernet, EtherCAT, RS422
- anlag output via C-Box / CSP2008
- Real-time variable area compensation (RTSC)