OptoNCDT 1700 is a laser displacement sensor with multifunctional features. Thanks to RTSC (Real-Time Surface Compensation) technology, the sensor can be used in measuring the geometrical size of objects with "difficult" surface to be examined. Difficult to recognize by laser sensors, they may be black or very glossy surfaces that strongly disperse the light.
RTSC technology allows the use of optoNCDT1700 sensors in measurements such as black rubber, glossy sheet, etc. Its unique compact design allows the optoNCDT 1700 to be the ideal solution for all industrial applications in the automation and manufacture of OEM equipment. Compact CCD sensor with an integrated digital signal processor and a current output. OptoNCDT1700 sensors can be synchronized with the IF2004 PCI card.
- Measurement ranges (mm): 2 10 | 20 | 40 | 50 100 200 250 500 750
- Max linearity. 2 ľm
- Maximum resolution. 0.1ľm
- Compact, with built-in controller
- Configurable measuring range up to 2.5kHz
- Output: 10 V / 4..20 mA / RS422
- Real Time Compensation for Surface Variables (RTSC)
- Freely programmable circuit breaker