For new projects we recommend MIC488 controller .
Micro index MI389 is a universal device used to set a trajectory of motion for 3 stepper motors through any power controller. The device is useful wherever there is a need to cyclically perform complicated and repetitive sequences of movements with many parameters (eg position, speed) with the disconnection and controlled stopping of the engine.
The PC software connected to the device, communicating via the USB link, allows easy and intuitive programming of the trajectory of motion for 3 stepper motors. The program also allows you to view current engine parameters, input and output states, and control in real time. After programming, the device can be operated independently - without a PC.
- 10 ~ 36 VDC power supply;
- Possibility of power supply from the USB port
- cooperation with stepper motor controllers - CKL and DIR outputs for each driver and common ENABLE output in TTL standard;
- 2 opto-isolated inputs, specialized: RUN and STOP;
- 6 optoisolated inputs for general purpose;
- 3 x 2 sensor inputs;
- 7 OC type transistor outputs and 2 relay outputs;
- LED indicators indicating power supply and device operation status;
- non-volatile memory of the program - up to 999 commands;
- USB transmission;
- power supply and control signals on disconnector strips with screw connections;
- housing adapted for mounting on a DIN rail.