Mobile robot Mobot-Explorer-A1. The mobile platform for further expansion is based on a solid construction made of steel sheet and equipped with four DC motors with a planetary gearbox from a reputable manufacturer and tires adapted to move in difficult terrain. Four fixed-speed motors have a high torque, which is transmitted using a diameter of 120 [mm]. Thanks to this, the robot is able to cope on a bumpy or stony surface.
A considerable reserve of torque and a solid construction allow also for loading the robot with a load of even a few kilos.
Mobot-Explorer-A1 is equipped with a control system based on the ATmega128 microcontroller and integrated mulching of the gel batteries (included). The applied system enables autonomous work of the robot after addition of appropriate sensors.
Basic technical data:
- steel construction with rubber wheels of dimensions 115 x 361 x 350 mm (height x width x length)
- four constant-current motors 1.61.077.714 by Buehler Motor
- off-road wheels MB120 / 55/4, robot's distance from the ground 30mm from top and bottom
- maximum speed: 0.38 [m / s]
- control system with ATmega128 microcontroller
- rechargeable batteries with a system of internal charger
- wireless communication (optional equipment)
- possibility of expanding with additional modules, sensors