The MOK50 rotary-pulse transducer is available with a 200 mm long measuring end and a mounting arm. Wheel and arm transmitters ensure simple assembly on the production line and high accuracy of measurements.
Optoelectronic rotary-pulse transducer with a measuring wheel is designed to measure the length of material in the process line. In cooperation with a reversible counter eg MD100 enables you to cut paper, glass, cardboard, wood, plastic profiles, metal sheets, plastic films, as well as the measurement of the material's speed and its daily wear.
The rubber race of the measuring wheel of the transducer rolls on the material being measured pressed by the transducer's own weight with the arm. Co-operation with a reverse counter from the so-called â quadrature allows precise length measurement. The construction of MWK MOK50 converter allows you to choose from a variety of power supply standards and output signals. Accurately, the transducer parameters are available on the page describing rotary-pulse transducers
- Simple assembly in the production line;
- Fastening on the current in a sliding bearing;
- Wide range of resolution;
- Three channels A, B, C (two channels and a zero marker);
- Rectangular signals as standard: Line transmitter, Open collector or PushPull;
- Measuring wheel with rubber treadmill;
- Circuit width 200 mm;
- Power + 5VDC (Line transmitter) or 12..24VDC (Open collector or PushPull).