Ă? The optoelectronic rotary-pulse transducer MHK40 is an industrial incremental converter at a price-wise price, in a metal casing, intended for direct assembly on the axis of an object, e.g. an engine. Instead of the converter, the transducer is equipped with a sleeve designed for mounting on a diameter of 12 mm. The transducer is mounted using a flexible spring connecting the transducer housing to the object. Due to the low price and robust construction, it is absolutely versatile.
- 40 mm housing, 12 mm opening
- Resolution = 360 spins per turn
- 2 rectangle channels, zero mark
- Outputs: OC type (K)
- Power voltage: +12… 24V DC
- Degree of protection IP 50