- The FD3 series supports MODBUS, CANopen, EtherCAT protocols.
- Supports EASY TUNE auto-tuning function, meets the requirements of most applications thanks to simple system stiffness setting.
- Supports dynamic braking function.
- Supports outputs with arbitrary frequency division of the encoder.
- Supports pulse frequency input up to 4MHz.
- Supports protection against over voltage, over voltage, motor overheating etc.
- Built-in braking resistor that supports overheating protection.
- Supports absolute magnetic single-turn encoder, 16/20-bit multi-turn absolute encoder, max. encoder operating temperature up to 120 degrees
- CE certification and compliance with ROHS environmental certification standards.
- Comply with UL certification standards.
The driver is available in three versions, where the following letters in the driver symbol define the interfaces for a given version:
_ = L: RS232, RS485
_ = C: RS232, CANopen
_ = E: RS232, EtherCAT