optoNCDT 1900 LL laser sensors are designed for the measurement of shiny metallic and rough surfaces. Their small laser line enables precise measurement results with shiny metallic surfaces and structured objects. Due to their extremely compact size, the sensors can also be integrated into restricted installation spaces.
- Laser sensor with special lens and oval light spot (small laser line)
- Ideal for static and dynamic distance measurements on metals, structured surfaces and measuring objects where the laser beam penetrates
- Compact sensor design with integrated controller
- High resistance to ambient light
- Measuring ranges (mm): 2 | 10 | 25
- Linearity from 1 µm