SDC107 is a controller designed for DC motors (DC) with power up to about 150 W.
The driver allows, among others for controlling the speed and direction of rotation of the motor and active reduction of the maximum current consumed by the motor (up to 6 A).
The motor speed can be set via an external 0-5V signal or via the built-in potentiometer.
The current limit function allows you to limit the maximum current consumed by the motor and prevent it from overheating or damage.
- Continuous max. 6 A motor current
- Adjustable max motor current limit
- Inputs: 0-5 V, Start, Direction, Limit +, Limit-
- Outputs: Error, max current reached
- Built-in potentiometer
- Optoisolated inputs
- Diodes indicating the operating status of the controller
- Overload and thermal protection
- Compact housing for DIN rail