The new otoNCDT 1750 laser sensors are designed for precise and rapid measurements of displacement, distance and position. The new evaluation algorithms and extended components ensure the highest dynamics and accuracy. The unique feature of A-RTSC (advanced real-time surface compensation) enables measurement of a variety of surfaces.
All sensors from the optoNCDT 1750 series operate using an intuitive web interface. Settings for measuring tasks can be selected very quickly thanks to pre-defined settings. Due to the compact and robust housing and the various available interfaces, the optoNCDT 1750 is ideal for industrial applications, machine automation and complete production complexes.
- Measuring range (mm): 2 | 10 | 20 | 50 | 100 | 200 | 500 | 750
- Linearity max 1.6 ľm
- Adjustable measuring range up to 7.5kHz
- Analogue and digital output
- Compact sizes with integrated electronics
- Advanced real-time surface compensation function (A-RTSC)
- Pre-defined and individual settings in the web interface