optoNCDT 2300-2DR laser sensor is designed to measure highly reflective and reflective surfaces. Due to the blue laser light the measurement signal is very stable, which means that the sensor can get resolution at the level of nanometers. In addition, a very small measuring dot allows you to measure fine details.
The sensor is used, for example, for measuring the thickness of flat glass, measuring the distance in the process of annealing the glass and quality control in the assembly of very small elements.
The system operated via a web browser, which is addressed via the Ethernet interface. It allows the user to make settings for the measured values and signals, eg the selection of the highest values, filtering functions and masking for video signals.
- Measuring range up to 2 mm
- Linearius up to 0.6ľm
- Adjustable measuring frequency up to 49 kHz
- Integrated controller
- I / O: RS422, Ethernet, EtherCAT
- Analog output via C-Box / 2A
- Quick adaptation to sudden change of surface type thanks to the A-RTSC function