The fiber optic sensor CLS-K-6 has an integrated measuring function. In addition to checking the presence of the object, its size in the measured gap is recorded as the amount of light between the transmitter and the receiver. The measured amount of light is then transmitted in the form of an electrical signal through an analogue output.
The compact measuring unit can easily be mounted close to the measuring point. The measurement is performed directly on the object by means of an optical fiber conductor.
- Precise and reliable object detection
- Measurement of the amount of light
- Can be used as a sensor or as a barrier
- It can be adapted to a variety of fiber optics
- Measuring range up to 2 m