The portable thermoMETER P20 sensor is used for temperature measurements of hot surfaces from 0 ° C to 2000 ° C. The P20 is particularly suitable for measuring high temperatures, enabling the measurement of an object from a safe distance.
A double laser sight, as well as a visible range, ensure precise and simple measurements. The equipment consists of a USB interface and internal memory up to 2000 measuring values. In addition to assessment and monitoring functions, the included software provides an oscilloscope function for 20 measurement values / sec.
- Temperature range from 0 ° C to 2000 ° C
- High optical resolution up to 300: 1
- Precise viewfinder with visible laser and measuring range
- Regulated emissivity from 0.100 to 1,000
- Various spectral responses for a variety of applications
- MAX / MIN function, audible and visible HIGH / LOW alarm