The new blue laser technology enables sensors to accurately and reliably measure glowing reds and shiny silicon. The blue-violet laser light is characterized by unquestionable advantages. Even when measurements of organic materials such as veneer, wood or leather are carried out, high precision of measurements is maintained. Providing greater stability, the blue laser does not penetrate the measured object due to the other long wavelength of the laser.
The blue optoNCDT 1700BL series of optoNCDT sensors are designed for quick measurements of the distance, displacement and position of bright metals. Sensors are equipped with the latest optics, controller and evaluation algorithms.
- Measuring range (mm): Ă? 20 50 200 500 750 1000
- Linear max. 16Ă?Äžm
- Resolution max. 1.5Ă?Äžm
- Blue laser technology
- Compact, with integrated controller
- Configurable measurement frequency up to 2.5 kHz
- Real Time Compensation (RTSC)
- Freely programmable circuit breakers