SIC174 ? is a programmable servo-controller for stepper motors with control current up to 3 A. In addition to the power amplifier has a trajectory generator that allows you to precisely determine position , currents? and acceleration? motor motion. The programmed controller can execute a program consisting of 500 commands. The controller can cooperate with encoder incremental, which allows even greater control of the position of the stepper motor.
SIC174 has universal inputs and outputs and a 0-10V analogue input. This allows the PLC to be completely eliminated in some applications
Configuration and programming of the controller takes place by means of the SIC-CONFIGURATOR application. The application has, among others an utility that allows you to quickly and easily configure a used drive.
- Driver for stepper motors with current up to 3 A
- Built-in trajectory generator (you can set speed, acceleration and position)
- Possibility of motion programming (6 memory banks with 500 commands) in plain text (WBL)
- Possibility to cooperate with an incremental encoder
- 1 analogue input 0-10 V
- 7 universal inputs (including 3 for the encoder)
- 2 transistor outputs
- USB connector for configuring, diagnosing and programming the controller
- RS485 MODBUS-RTU connector for cooperation with PLC devices / HMI panels, etc.