The SMC52 driver has been replaced by SMC124 < / strong>.
SMC52 driver is particularly suitable for building multi-axis systems, where drives are 2-phase stepper motors with phase current up to 2.5A. It enables full-angle control or a step divided into 2, 4 or 8 parts, forcing the appropriate value of the current in the motor winding regardless of the controller's voltage supply. Each rectangular pulse appearing at the step input (STEP) causes the motor to jump by one step or microstep, depending on the depth of the step division set in the controller by means of jumpers (M1 and M2).
The motor's rated current is determined by means of a potentiometer located on the driver's PCB. The potentiometer allows you to change the driver phase current in the range 0.9A to 2.5A. The controller has a power supply voltage indicator and an ENABLE signal activity indicator (yellow LED). Open construction module with handle for easy plug-in on standard 35mm rail.
- control interface STEP / DIRECTION,
- high frequency of step up to 500kHz,
- nominal current max 2.5A per phasor,
- setting the current with a miniature potentiometer on the controller's board,
- advanced technology, SMD assembly,
- microcircuit with a division to 1/8,
- created for servicing two-phase motors,
- automatic sine wave formation,
- boosting the current for microchip work (141% of the full-scale current value),
- LED indicator for power supply,
- mixed mode of extinguishing the current,
- thermal protection of the power amplifier,
- anti-puncture protection,
- protection of loss of logic power supply,
- aluminum L-shaped profile, rail holder.