The laser sensors from the optoNCDT 1710-1000 series are not equal among the devices of this type in the whole world. This sensor has a measuring range up to 1000 mm. The measurement starts 1000 mm from the sensor, which means that you can measure objects away from the sensor by 2 m.
The controller is integrated in the sensor housing. The sensor is equipped with Real Time Surface Compensation (RTSC) real time surface compensation. Thanks to this, a sensor can be used in measuring the geometrical size of "difficult" objects to examine the surface. These are black or very glossy surfaces that strongly disperse the light. The sensor also has a built-in coasting switch.
- difficult environmental conditions
- measurement of large areas, where a large distance from the object being measured is required
- the measured object is in the vacuum - the sensor measures through the
- high temperature of the measured object
- measurement of difficult surfaces (black, glittering)
- Measuring range (mm): 1,000
- Max. Linearity +/- 1mm
- Max. Resolution 100
- The beginning of the measuring range: 1m
- Configurable measurement frequency up to 2.5 kHz
- Real Time Compensation for Surface Variables (RTSC)
- Programmable circuit breaker