OptoNCDT 1402SC series is replaced optoNCDT 1420 series
The Laser Distance Sensor Series ILD1402 SC from Micro-Epsilon has an extremely high protection degree IP69K and a wide measurement range between 5 mm and 600 mm. Thanks to the stainless steel housing (V4A steel) the sensor is primarily used in the food industry, considered to be one of the most difficult in the field of automation. This version of the sensor is resistant to cleaning and disinfecting with aggressive means, including chlorine-containing ones, also under high pressure. The sensor was additionally subjected to a leak test, which consisted of placing the sensor in a stream of hot water (water temperature 85 Â° C), at a pressure in the range of 80 - 100 bar.
Such a high degree of sensor protection can also be used in other demanding applications, including those used in the fresh air.
Electronics, integrated inside the sensor, is the same as in the standard version of ILD1402. Thanks to this, the new SC model has a frequency of 1.5 kHz, a 0.18% linearity and a 0.01% resolution of the measuring range.
- Measuring ranges: 5/10/20/50/100/200/250/600 mm
- Resolution: 0.01% of the measuring range
- Linearity: 0.18% of the measuring range
- Frequency: configurable - 1.5kHz; 1kHz; 750Hz; 375Hz; 50hz
- Controller: integrated inside the sensor
- Analog outputs: 4… 20mA (1… 5V with PC 1402-3 / U cable); freely scaled
- Digital output: RS-422 / 14bit
- Power supply: 11… 30VDC, type 24VDC / 50mA
- Degree of protection: IP69K