The soft starter used in the PSU prevents the transformer from creating a voltage pulse in the transformer windings that arises when the power supply is connected to the network. The ZN300-L-SS power supply is used to power devices that require unstable high-voltage power.
The power supply has built-in electrolytic capacitors, which thanks to the large capacitance, allow to receive energy eg from the stepper motor controller, without significantly increasing the voltage at the output of the power supply. The large capacity of the power supply also greatly eases mains voltage.
- Toroidal transformer with high efficiency and low magnetic field dispersion
- Bridge rectifier with increased load
- Soft start system (so-called soft start)
- Open housing, on an aluminum profile
- Fastening to a standard 35mm DIN rail
- Connecting strips, screw
- Fuse in the holder on the plate
- LED indicating power supply
- Rated current 8A
- Rated voltage of 36V
- Maximum power 200W