The MG-ME1 measuring device manufactured by WObit is a dedicated indicator for the NCTE 3000/4000 torque sensors.
MG-ME1 enables the measurement of torque (0-5V / 0-10V input), as well as angular speed measurement, revolutions, speed (encoder input). Measurements can be saved on the memory card and the indicator is also equipped with a USB connection. Thanks to this, it is possible to register data to a PC using dedicated software.
- power supply: 15..30 VDC
- measuring input:
- 0-10 V
- resolution: ?2,5 mV (12 bit)
- accuracy: <ą 0.05
- TTL A B encoder
- digital universal input x2:
- low state: <1V
- high condition: +5 .. + 24 V
- relay outputs x2: 1 A / 125 VAC or 2 A / 30 VDC
- communication: RS485, USB, SD card slot
- working temperature: 5-50 ° C
- degree of protection: IP40