Modu ADT8 Â is a universal device for measuring signals from 8 bridge strain gauges. The layout allows you to make measurements with an accuracy of up to 100,000 guns, which allows very precise measurement of forces.
The ADT8 module can be used wherever there is a need for a coarse or precise measurement of force (mass) using multiple strain gauges. Examples of such measurements can be multi-sensor platforms, weighing vehicles weighing, tanks for weighing liquids, powdery materials (silos), etc. Depending on the sensor used, there is the possibility of measuring small weights in terms of grams as well as large loads measured in tonnes.
The device allows connection of up to 8 independent sensors. Each sensor can be independently configured by giving parameters such as the scope and constant of the sensor. Configuration and reading of measurements is carried out using the RS485 interface working in the MODBUS-RTU protocol. This allows you to connect ADT8 to most automation systems (PLC controllers, HMI panels).
ADT8 has a number of registers accessible via the simple and popular MODBUS-RTU protocol, which allows you to read values from individual channels or values aggregated from individual channels.
- 8 measuring channels
- RS485 connection
- Communication via the MODBUS-RTU protocol
- Measurement summation functions (use in weighing equipment)
- Resolution up to 100,000 measuring divisions
- Frequency of measurement 5 / sec.
- Additional, opto-isolated tarring input
- 9..12 VDC power supply
- Zastosowania: wagi elektroniczne, platformy najazdowe, ważenie materiałów sypkich, cieczy itp., wielo-czujnikowe systemy do pomiaru mas i sił. AND