MD150M indicator is designed for cooperation with contactless torque sensors. These sensors allow measurement at resolutions up to 0.1% of the range measured at rotational speeds up to 5,000 rpm.
MD150M has two communication interfaces. The USB + connector offered by the manufacturer of the free application MD150M-PC allows quick configuration of the indicator and recording of measurements to a file or graph.
RS485 MODBUS-RTU, on the other hand, allows the communication of an indicator with industrial devices such as HMI panels or PLCs. The MD150M also has 2 relay outputs that can indicate thresholds set by the user and two dedicated digital inputs.
- Conversion to a result in Nm or Ncm
- Digital filtering and measurement averages
- Changes in the state of the relay outputs based on thresholds
- Cooperation with the MD150M-PC program (communication via USB) for configuration and visualization of measurements
- RS485 MODBUS-RTU interface for communication with industrial devices
Diagram of connecting the 2000 series torque sensor to the MD150M indicator.